Search In WEB XD

Sunday, December 13, 2009

READ ME


I am Mathew Taylor, or Stuart Taylor, or Micheal Button or whatever it is and this is my story. I was born in a small village of Bradford, very close state to the Manchester. My family sent me to a boarding school for education so i couldnt feel the meaning of family in my early life so this made me rude and violent allways. Even i didnt get how family works in boarding school, i learnt alot about my present job. I think you are curious about my job. I am a con man who dublicate more than 10000 checks, who cheated more than 1000 people and who damaged alot of companies more than 250,000,000£. I started this job with small tricks like dig and win editing. Then i asked myself that there are a lot of people stealing from innocent people, everday why cant i take them back. Therefore i started these. I am writing this because nobody know who am i or what am i doing for innocent people. I want people to know that somebodies taking thier revenge. They dont know me because even i cant remember my real name. I have live more than 10 cities. I changed alot of IDs but my most common name is Mathew Taylor that is more easy to remember. If you are reading this, it probably means i am dead or i gived up. If you go police with this letter they would probably be happy to find the guilty of more than 100 crime or you can call me a legend and my myth can transport from ear to ear, person to person, country to country... It is your choise...

3 comments:

Followers